Peace of Mind
• When purchasing a piece of upholstered furniture, may we suggest the application of stain repellent in order to protect your purchase against accidental spills.
• When purchasing bedding (mattress and boxspring) it is in your best interest
to purchase a stain repellent mattress cover in order to protect your purchase against accidental soilage. (The manufacturer’s warranty for service is void is the mattress is stained).
Wood Furniture Care
• Dust regularly with a dry cloth or one that’s slightly moistened with a natural polish.
• Leather products can be wiped with a soft cloth which is dry or mildly damp with water and left to dry on its own. We recommend for the best care of your leather furniture, the purchase of a Leather Cleaning Treatment Kit at the time you make your purchase.
• Note: Do not use a vacuum cleaner or duster that could damage the leather. The manufacturer will not be responsible for damages that are the result of incorrect cleaning or abusive treatment.
• Should you, within 30 days of purchase, see the identical merchandise you purchased, advertised for less, under the same terms and conditions, we will refund the difference.
• Our price guarantee is that we will match any competitors advertised price at the time of your purchase.
60-Night Comfort Guarantee
• You can sleep knowing that your mattress purchase is the right bed for you. New mattresses at first feel different. Your body has been subjected to lumps and sags of your old bed. Allow several weeks for your body to conform to the new mattress. If you are still not satisfied see your retailer from whom you purchased for an exchange. Dirty, stained, damaged or abused mattress sets will not be accepted for exchange. Mattress and boxspring labels must be intact to distinguish the model. This guarantee only applies if purchased as a set with a stain repellent protective mattress pad. Electric beds excluded. Limit 1 exchange per sale from date of original purchase. Mattress is to be returned to store in good condition.